Established in December 2021, the Waterbury HEALTH Children of Employees Scholarship Fund is sponsored by the Waterbury Hospital Auxiliary. Scholarships of $1,000 are given to students. Applications are available at the Greater Waterbury Federal Credit Union, Waterbury Hospital Gift Shop, Waterbury Hospital Human Resources Department, 2nd floor, At Headquarters of Alliance Medical Group, or online (here).
Application must be completed & returned by Feb. 7.
The number of scholarships awarded will be dependent upon yearly fund raising.
- Parent must be a current employee of Waterbury HEALTH.
- Student must be entering or studying for a future in the medical field.
- Application must be completed and sent in on time.
- Seniors graduating in June take priority.
- Current college level students may also apply.